Our firm provides a wide array of comprehensive legal services to private entrepreneurs both in Israel and around the world, as well as construction companies and different types of governmental organisations. Our legal team is extensively experienced in all aspects of the real estate practice area, providing professional legal advice and representation in diverse types of real estate ventures.
The team accompanies our clients from the venture’s initial planning stages, and offer wide-ranging legal services covering the following issues:
- Acquiring approvals for outline plans;
- Acquiring building permits;
- Project finance;
- Purchase, sale and combination deals;
- Various types of urban renewal projects, including N.O.P. 38/1 and N.O.P. 38/2;
- acquisition groups;
- Legal representation before all court instances and committees;
- Proceedings involving the Israel Land Authority;
- All tax-related aspects of the different real estate ventures, including construction tax and betterment levies;
And many more.
The unique combination of substantial experience, rich and far-reaching professional proficiency, and uncompromising professionality enables our team to thoroughly analyse each and every case from all relevant perspectives, in order to select the optimal plan of action that will yield only the best results for our clients.